rad/ hose question

Japsport85

Member +
can onyone help please? was looking at this thread the other day. iv recently brought an ally rad the same as this and am going to be moving my bottom outlet, as rory has done, as i think its a good idea. my question is what bottom hose do i need to use? im currently running a single core civic rad and the bottom hose outlet on the rad is set over to one side (standard fitment) and my bottom hose almost has a kink in it not allowing coolant to flow through it freely as it comes back on its self from the bottom inlet on the head. i am currently using a modified standard civic bottom hose. (just had to cut it a bit shorter) hence why i am 'copying' this idea.

the top hose is fine just wondering what bottom hose you use as it also runs very close to my 'cold side-above gearbox- intercooler pipe.

hope this makes sense?!

cheers, jamie.

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?p=798631

Last edited:
not atal why you got a civic rad got some goodies on the way ??? turbo ??? i hope you dont push that little tired bottom end out on that old gt of yours with all these nice mods lol

yeah but think he means add on hoses ect as the witht he civic rad the bottom sits in a different place and can be modified easy with a bit of extra piping