Radio Codes...

markeybhoy

Member +
Hey everyone, i used to be a regular member on here before i sold my glanza and moved to Holland! I found this forum to be extremely helpful so this is my 1st port of call for this problem i have, i hope someone can help. sorry if this topic is being covered in another thread!

My girfriends fiesta zetec radio is asking for the 4 digit code, would anyone on here be able to tell me it if i got the serial number? and do i need to remove the radio to obtain the serial number? i tried to make my own removal keys which didnt really work, well they didnt work at all :p

cheers

ps, its good to be back :)

dac69er

Super Moderator
do a search on google. loads of info about them on there. you will need the serial number though. buy the removal tools from a motor factors or online, they arent expensive!

markeybhoy

Member +
yeah ive bought them before when fitting a aftermarket player in a fiesta years ago, was just wondering if anyone on here could actually break the codes rather than paying a few quid to someone to do it for me :)

Stulet-GTT

Member +
If i can remember the like 2pin's at both end's????

Use a metal coat hanger just cut it up, and if you pop into a ford dealer im sure they will sort the code out for you at no cost if ya ask them nicely...

markeybhoy

Member +
just to add ive managed to get a hold of a program which generates the codes for ford radios with M serial numbers so if anyone requires this just drop me an IM and i shall get you the code.

gv1.3

Admin
often the code sticker is stuck under the bottom of the ashtray. Pop it out and have a look.