Reaction to your car being deliberatley scratched?

Reeco

Member +
Okay guys, havnt been on in a while but glad to see most of you are still about :)

Quick inquisitive question, i was on holiday recently and my car was deliberatley scratched, was just wondering how some of you would have reacted back (obviously if you knew who did it liek i did)?

ill let you know how i reacted once i have a few responses ;)

Reeco

Member +
haha okay in that case, i didnt know the people, was 100% sure it was them, and was very angry because it was down my freshly painted wing and down the complete passenger side of my car....and to make things worse they were driving a wanked out old astra!

russyb

Member +
as far as im concerned dude if anyone scratches my car on purpose and i know who did it,
it gives me a open invitation to return the favour
'Eye For An Eye' is the only fitting responce

i dont agree with violence , just my preference though !

_shaun_

Member +
not sure if someone scratched my car but i was at work when i seen 2 gypsy's pulling at my door handle from the 2nd story of the call center just droped my headset to the floor left the customer to finish there rant while i flew down the stair to rip there head's off luckily for them they could run faster than i could. i normaly try avoid violence but if i seen someone damage my car id probaly be in handcuffs before i even knew what was going on

mark1991

Member +
I would like to return the favour and swiftly followd by alot of shouting and swearing and a heffty slap across the face. I cant stand people who in there mind think if they can hurt you you car is fair game.

I dont think its a good idea to sink to their level and cause damage to someones property but I would want to think of a more creative method of causing them as much agro and loss of earnings as they have you.

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Ask them to pay for it,if they refused ring the guards for vandalism.

As for the idea of doing the same to their car,as soon as you do that or lift a hand to them you lose your legal footing and are left with bodywork to fix which will come out of your pocket,if you pursue them legally it will be their pocket.

On top of that I personally would never lift a hand to someone else's car,if the person kicked your dog would you run over and kick theirs?

Obviously it would be very hard not to lose the head but it would be worth it in the end.

Dont care what anyone says mate there is no excuse for it and as its your car punish them as you see fit. What would have made them do this though was this a retaliation for something you done earlier but i would give them a backhander personally and use my good hand lol but if you have sufficient evidence it was them it may even be better for you and more inconvienent for them if u went to the police and possibly a small claims court and they will havve to pay for it go to the bodyshop have them write you a letter saying that the colour is 'weathered' and that spraying one panel would look out and to blend the colour you would need a full respray or side sprayed, but make sure all your mods are declaired as this could maby go in their favour if u havent mate best of luck with it hope it all gets resolved keep us updated !

triple j

Member +
bad act man, if it where my situation i would tip over there in a quite car at about 5 or 6 in the morning and cover there car with nitromors.

H_D

Member +
If someone scratched my car i would probably carve them....dont hurt my car as it wont hurt you back...try to hurt me and il hurt you back.
they obviosly dont have the balls to address you directly so they take it out on car all i can say is i hate pussies like that!

Pick1

Fresh Recruit
If I knew they had done it on purpose and I had done nothing to them to start it off then a quick drive to there in the middle of the night with a tin of pain stripper would be in order
I hate people that think it's fair game to damage people's pride and joy and people like that do deserve punishment for there actions

richglanzav

Member +
in cases like this, 'what most people would do' and 'the right thing to do' are two very different things. what did you do anyways lol!

GTwayne

Member +
If you didn't see them do it then nothing. If you caught them doing it, then beat the crap out of them.