really want this Glanza

ASHep82

Member +
seen this on pistonheads and really thinking of buying it.had a look on the guys build thread on uksc aswell seems really good and alot of money spent on it too.what do you guys/girls think?anyone on here seen the car in flesh?please give me as much info as possible on the car as Iv set my heart on it

http://pistonheads.com/sales/2270078.htm

ep91steve

Member +
Someone that a no off went to see this.. Said a was a state parts were missing that was in the ad like jam ecu

Nickzorz

Member +
Thats been up for a while. I was very close to buying that one (and another black one) but my current car only won cos it was standard.

IMO thats a good price for such a yummy looking car. Got a good list 'o mods on there.

ASHep82

Member +
Yeah well I was thinking of buying it but now having second thoughts after what Steve said about parts missing.I'm 25 in just over a couple of months so might just wait till then and see what comes up.guys are scoobys really high maintenance if looked after properly I'm not bothered about fuel economy.it's just that my mates keep telling me that they keep going wrong even tho they never had one themselves.

lleey2k4

Member +
Pav sold that ages ago and had that mint RX7 which he had up for sale a while ago aswell.

Weird how the Ad is 4 days old and it seems he is advertising it again :s

ASHep82

Member +
has anyone seen it recently?I rang him up and had a quick chat he said it's in good condition and everything