rear fog lite

twin cam

Member +
wel, just failed the nct cos my rear fig lites are ''not working or faulty''?
i dont think my car has rear fog lites, there is only a buton for the front spots. did glanzas come with rear fog lites? anyone else have thbis problem?

dac69er

Super Moderator
no, they dont come with rear foglights.

you can either convert one of the reverse lights onto a foglight or fit one of those bolt on ones. you will also need to fit a switch that illuminates when its on.

Galen

Lifer
Go back and tell them to give you the cert!! Glanza's or gt's dont have rear fogs as standard so they cant fail for that! I would of asked for the manager and wouldnt of left til I had my cert

Wills21

Member +
wel, just failed the nct cos my rear fig lites are ''not working or faulty''?
i dont think my car has rear fog lites, there is only a buton for the front spots. did glanzas come with rear fog lites? anyone else have thbis problem?

There was a thread awhile ago about this, if your car is not fitted with a rear fog light from factory then they are not necessary. As for your model I'm not sure if they came standard with one.

http://www.ncts.ie/NewInspectionItems.aspx

Foggy

Member +
Go back and tell them to give you the cert!! Glanza's or gt's dont have rear fogs as standard so they cant fail for that! I would of asked for the manager and wouldnt of left til I had my cert
X2 car doesnt need one!

dac69er

Super Moderator
you get away easy in ireland. in the uk we need to fit a rear foglight if it doesnt have one