"Rear swaybar" and "Increased castor bushing" reviews wanted

Hi Guys,

Can anyone who has fitted either product comment on the effects.
Good or bad. My car has OEM shocks and springs, looking to find out if these parts are worth getting.

I have searched but have not found conclusive before and after comments regarding handling.

Thank you in advance.

goldenvtr

Member +
a Rear ARB makes a huge diffrence! mine is a whiteline, really improved mid corner control and turn in.
i wasnt that impressed with my antilift kit (caster increase) but it did help with drag racing.

Tercel

Member +
Rear sway bar is a must. Makes the car handle way better...however you probably wont get the full benefit on standard springs.

Thank you chaps!
+4 for the rear sway bar.

Any positive/negative reviews for the positive castor bushings (fitted without anti lift kit spacer)?

bongskag

Member +
I noticed better turn in and response with positive castor bushings the anti lift plates gave better straight line grip, and corner exit stability,
im on koni sports shocks and lowering springs , I dont have the rear arb, and I get over steer in the wet , maybe I need rear arb now !

Many thanks for the review bongskag.

I am keeping an eye on the for sale section for sway bars, will examine bushing options and likely make a purchase soon.

I will likely be keeping my stock shocks as the car is very much a daily eco box.
Does anyone have experience of rear sway bar and/or positive castor/anti lift with the stock shocks & springs.