red glanza laindon, essex sunday night

jayc-glanza17

Fresh Recruit
i was there in my silver v parked out of way, as had my lil runs earlier in the night..

anyone on here, it had a front mount...

Got.Boost

Fresh Recruit
Jay I see it to that's the one that I went to buy for £4200 but there was some many thing wrong with it

So if anyone finds out who owns it now I would like to talk to them

jayc-glanza17

Fresh Recruit
number plate in normal position??? and bumper cut around it???
it did pop a bloody huge flame rite next to me, but its being held in first for too long....
looked like a ct9 set up....
why didnt u pop down lad??

stevew_gt

Member +
Was another good night down there.. got scared for a minute tho jay i thought my mate was gunna beat you in his saxo lool ;p will have to get the gt out for a few runs nxt week

jayc-glanza17

Fresh Recruit
no dude, was never going to loose, i just like using launch control keeps crowd entertained...
still i do believe he tied 1-1 with a white glanza when spoke to him later in evening...
when did chat to him tho, he said once he boost he couldnt believe how quick i took off, and he still cant get over how late i can brake...lol
mines is set up for track, so its grip is in cornering and braking, and from top of 2nd gear, as u keep seeing down there...

problem is down there steve, there is now a big chunk of road missing, so more bumpy further down strip...

stevew_gt

Member +
Is it me or does the launch control just create alot of wheel spin? The pops and bangs are sick tho :) yeah i see him have a go with george! Mine is set up for track aswell! :) cant beat a track slag lol!! The bumps down there are getting worse thats why i dont run mine down there to much no more

jayc-glanza17

Fresh Recruit
be careful on the left side dude halfway down, if u brake on that bump it so hard to control...
yes launch control does spin the wheels, so if i want a proper run, i try launch without it...
quaife lsd much better in bends then launching...
good to watch down there tho..
did say hi to george, didnt know was him with ya mates saxo.lol....

stevew_gt

Member +
I always end up on the otherside, but i no the bump you mean usually end up spinning in third over that 1 lol. yea ive only recently met george seems a good lad tho! He was at brands hatch the other week when i was over there.
pmsl jake (probs have a few runs) u hogged the start line in the 106 hahaha can see the glanza doing the same lmao :p

jayc-glanza17

Fresh Recruit
yh that bump does make traction an issue.lol
yh me and george really good mates pal, helped each ther out over last year or so...
didnt even know about brands, what was the event??

stevew_gt

Member +
Its all good fun tho thats what matters!! I never realised he lives 5mins from me lol. it was just an open pitlane all day trackday, was a bit on the wet side but was good day! Very suprised how well it done in the wet tbh

Got.Boost

Fresh Recruit
pmsl jake (probs have a few runs) u hogged the start line in the 106 hahaha can see the glanza doing the same lmao

Lol I Loved The 106 Down There Not Much That Beat Me Tho Was There Lol

Gtjond

Member +
did any one go laindon saturday night, was the busyest iv ever seen. seems to be so many starlets down there. we should all have a lil meet someone and drive down together