red glanza portrush

ramshark

Member +
did anyone that was up at the northwest in portrush at the weekend see a red glanza with black rota wheels it looked amazing. anyone on here ?

After-Glanza

Member +
Probably my old one..... I would have been in the port a lot in in last year but I sold it about 6months ago.
IMG_0045.jpg

stuarty1

Member +
i only got to c it once but was at nite wit your bro that was wen you only keep your car for like a week lol how long you keepin da starlet for dont sell it it to nice :rockon:

After-Glanza

Member +
i only got to c it once but was at nite wit your bro that was wen you only keep your car for like a week lol how long you keepin da starlet for dont sell it it to nice :rockon:

Ah rite cool, was deffo a nice car and i hope its being kept in the same condition....gonna keep the starlet for a while now, determined to set some decent quarter mile times now that ive got the bug for it lol

ramshark

Member +
yea i think thats the one it has all round tints now looked class seen a few up at portrush but this red one certinly caught my eye

ryan3496

Fresh Recruit
hey, thats my glanza now, bought it a few months back from a lad in ireland. here in the uk now, love it :)