Red & Silver Glanzas in Birmingham

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTnomez

Member +
Spotted to Glanzas, one silver one under the queensway with polished lip rims, was a asian guy and i honked but he ignored me

Second was today after the queensway by aston area, was a caucasian dude

Last edited:

GTnomez

Member +
on the way back from uni, around erm....... 8 or so. You got blonde hair? and i thought it may have been you but the paint looked a bit dull from what i saw so it couldnt have been you. It was coming off the round about where the underpass and the lane joins into one towards the royal mail

Matchew

Member +
Lol i have no hair fella gotta skinhead, i was the area around that time a little earlier though tbf i've heard theres another red one round by us just never seen it.

Big_Daddy

Member +
yeah thats the one, and hes on here, hes from hodge hill area.

i honked him but he ignored me n started dumping.

My cuz had blast wid him, he gapped him, quick glanza dat, i saw him once near aston roundabout, he put his foot down as well. lol

GTnomez

Member +
My cuz had blast wid him, he gapped him, quick glanza dat, i saw him once near aston roundabout, he put his foot down as well. lol

thats where i saw him by aston, tried to say hello, not like he cudda missed me! with my car sounding like a tractor! haha

GTnomez

Member +
thought id introduce myself, thats my glanza above and i do have 3 glanzas. i did see that black gt once but i thought it was a friend who loves to race so i put my foot down and began gapping.

ha did you not notice me honkin at you under the bypass? Black Gt with toms alloys.

Big_Daddy

Member +
thought id introduce myself, thats my glanza above and i do have 3 glanzas. i did see that black gt once but i thought it was a friend who loves to race so i put my foot down and began gapping.

lol Yeh my cuz owns the white gt told me its urs, wanted to catch up but got held up in traffic:p

SAEED

Fresh Recruit
yeah i raced that white gt twice. it looks good but isnt very quick 1st time i raced him i had to wait for him to catch up and the 2nd time i launched lookd back and he was nowhere to be seen. i did see that black gt but didnt hear any honkin.

Big_Daddy

Member +
yeah i raced that white gt twice. it looks good but isnt very quick 1st time i raced him i had to wait for him to catch up and the 2nd time i launched lookd back and he was nowhere to be seen. i did see that black gt but didnt hear any honkin.

what you expect on standard boost bro lol:p

Status
Not open for further replies.