Removing any unnecessary bits after Air Cor removal in Engine Bay???

djdiller

Member +
As the thread title says guys, want to clean up the Engine Bay, there
used to be a tutorial on here but i cant find it.......

So any information appreciated please

Diller

kearnsy gt

Member +
Iv just removed my mate.s aircon in a ep91 . First was the aircon rad and fan then the aircon unit and belt and mounting plate then all the pipes that went frm aircon rad to the wall of the car nxt to the fuel filther ! That was all i removed anyting else like urself id like to no !

Ted

Member +
theres a sensor beside the battery thats best left alone, think the rad fan will run constantly if you remove it.

-BenGTTurbo-

Member +
The sensor behind the battery, is this on ep82 ? anyone got a pic ?? And im sure theres a decondenser box or something behind the dash that can be taken out.

_iforget_glanza

Untrusted Seller
the fan problem only plagues the ep82, if aircon is removed from an ep91 then you dont have to worry about the fan being on all the time.the condensor box behind the dash can be removed, sits in behind the glovebox,.as sated above its loated in a black box(theres also a guide on here somewhere).there are a few pipes, wires and sensors to the right of the inlet manifold on the bulkhead thatcan also be removed, just bung up the pipes with screws

darren