Ricky Lee TD04 kit, and civic rad brackets to suit, All new :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricky Lee TD04 kit, NST crank pulley and civic rad brackets to suit, All new :)

For sale:
Ricky Lee td04 kit and civic rad brackets to suit

Item Condition:
Brand new

Price and price conditions:
£1150 delivered (mainland uk) plus any fees

Extra Info:
TD04 mani is to suit civic rad, brackets to suit an 82/85 are included. Turbo kit will be straight from Ricky, brackets will be sent from myself.
Usual kit content, water lines, oil lines, reconned td04, silver tial v band wastegate, down pipe etc etc. If you want a different wastegate colour, it will cost 25 extra and would need to be sorted with Ricky.

Reason for sale is the 85 is sold as well.

Pictures:
DSCF0752.jpg

DSC_0634.jpg

Note turbo kit will have waste gate pipe out of front to suit civic rad, if actual pics are needed I can get Ricky to take them

Contact Details:
PM/post on here

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:
Delivery included in price. As stated rad brackets will be sent by me, kit by Ricky.

For sale:
NST Crank Pulley in blue

Item Condition:
Brand new

Price and price conditions:
£100 delivered (mainland uk) plus any fees - SOLD

Extra Info:
For cars with aircon and power steering removed. Alternator belt included as well.

Reason for sale is the 85 is sold as well.

Pictures:
DSCF0493.jpg

DSCF0494.jpg

Contact Details:
PM/post on here

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:
Delivery included in price.

Last edited:

madman

Member +
as you are a trusted member the site and have good feedback your thread has bein approved without actual pics of the item's ;) glws

dac69er

Super Moderator
seriously tempted by this. is alot of money though!!!!!!!!

may reconsider depending on how well the startup of my turbo engine goes this weekend. is the turbo kit ready to go right now or is it still being made?

good luck with the sale mate

Ready to go most of it, I think Ricky doesn't have silver wastegates in, but does have blue/red ones which are £25 extra.

But if you took it as asap I'd easily reduce it by 25 so you could get it soon with the wastegate being blue if you get me.

dac69er

Super Moderator
ok mate, that sounds fair.

i will see what happens over the weekend. assuming the car starts and runs ok with no problems i might just go for it. i dont want to spend £1000+ and then find i have a massive problem thats going to cost loads to sort out!

just to confirm, it comes with everything ready to run it? all i would need is an exhaust, air filter and incercooler and i can fit it all to my ep85?

daz gt

Member +
the kit doesnt need a civic rad does it? when i enquired about them with ricky he said they were stock radiator friendly like in the pic.

Knightsy-EP91

Member +
seriously tempted by this. is alot of money though!!!!!!!!

may reconsider depending on how well the startup of my turbo engine goes this weekend. is the turbo kit ready to go right now or is it still being made?

good luck with the sale mate

DO IT DUNCAN! You need this in the EP85 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.