Rpm turbo kicks in on starlet gt? also, question about low & hi boost.

javieringo1

Member +
I have a starlet gt, stock ct9, stock ecu, stock everything :(. I tried to google it, and searched this forum, but I can´t find at which rpm range the turbo kicks in. I´d say probably around 3k, but I´d like to know exactly the rpm. Or the boost peak.

Also, I want to know if I can change from low to hi setting while accelerating, I mean, If I can change modes without any problem, or do I have change modes when the car is not moving, and wait a few seconds to accelerate?

Thanks for the help.

Deano

Banned
2000 rpm mine starts spooling one turbo light comes on at 2500 rpm full boost is at 3000 rpm I have a boost tee and it's on 12 psi so don't know if that makes it spool faster :confused: You can change from lo to high or high to lo when the car is moving used to do that all the time when my Glanza had the boost restrictor did no damage at all

starletio-ep82

Fresh Recruit
I have a starlet gt, stock ct9, stock ecu, stock everything :(. I tried to google it, and searched this forum, but I can´t find at which rpm range the turbo kicks in. I´d say probably around 3k, but I´d like to know exactly the rpm. Or the boost peak.

Also, I want to know if I can change from low to hi setting while accelerating, I mean, If I can change modes without any problem, or do I have change modes when the car is not moving, and wait a few seconds to accelerate?

Thanks for the help.

www.velocidad-maxima.com :p have a nice day!