Running costs...

Pixie96

Member +
just quick one lads, going to be running standard glanza apart from a decat.. just wondering what it costs lads to fill there tanks and how long you get out of that, im just asking cause iv started new job its roughly 50km from my home so be doing a 100km a day and as im only going to start driving my glanza i just want to know what cost im in for...haha:haha:

Paddy

Lifer
i average between 80-100km to £10 of fuel, i find the fuel economy very good on starlets, untill u boost then of course but stay off boost and it will be good

Galen

Lifer
So 500km a week without any other driving, ya'll prob fill the car about twice a week. A fill now costs me 50euro. So if your doing much driving apart from over and back to work it'll cost ya bout 80-100euro a week to run I'd say

Pixie96

Member +
sounds really cheap over your way paddy... :) have you both got big mods?? im ragin iv to take a job so far away but i have to take it, its all motorway up and back would that help or make it worse?

Galen

Lifer
sounds really cheap over your way paddy... :) have you both got big mods?? im ragin iv to take a job so far away but i have to take it, its all motorway up and back would that help or make it worse?

Mine was last dyno'd at 186bhp, hybrid turbo and jam ecu running 1bar. But saying that friends have had Standard Glanza's harder ran than mine ha!
Yeah motorway driving should help a bit. Sure the price of fuel here is a joke now, it never used to take €50 to fill my car, and now I just stop at 50, it doesn't be completely full at that!

Pixie96

Member +
Jesus man, thats mad! yeah cause i got the car last year and i had 14quid i remember so i put that in and it nearly got to half way!! this country is getting worse we will have no money in our pockets soon!!

Paddy

Lifer
im running jam ecu, manifold etc 1bar boost on a ct9. It seems to use the same amount of fuel as it did standard. petrol over here is 129.9. Motorway driving sitting at about 70 will use very little fuel, i can get about 140 km to £15

Pixie96

Member +
im running jam ecu, manifold etc 1bar boost on a ct9. It seems to use the same amount of fuel as it did standard. petrol over here is 129.9. Motorway driving sitting at about 70 will use very little fuel, i can get about 140 km to £15

yeah its 1.46 over here paddy!! thats really good cant beat the little 1.3's!! :)