SAFC II for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

supernova

Member +
For sale: Apexi SAFC 2 fuel controller

Item Condition: The exterior has seen better days as it is quite scratched but was working 100% when removed from a GT4.

Price and price conditions: 80 euro delivered to ireland and uk

Extra Info: I'm not sure is there suppose to be an extra harness (anyone know?) or anything but what you see in the pic is what you get . Sale is final.

Pictures:

DSC01780.jpg

Contact Details: U2U

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: inc

Aidan-G

Member +
there is supposed to be another harness,but you can still wire it in the way it is,you just wont have enough lenght on the wires:)

supernova

Member +
Actually there isn't any scratches on the screen and can be seen clearly!

the wire is quite short so you might have to extend them if you want to sticj it on your dash but thats easy!

These can add and reduce (afaik?) the fuel map to give a good fuel map for your car.

starbogt

Member +
Off topic, SORRY!!!

I've one of these in my GT, not a clue how to use it, could you give me a rough idea?

Cheers

instructions http://www.apexi-usa.com/pdf/productDocumentation/202.pdf

these have 12 points of correction and can +/- fuel , when setting up a car a lot of tuners raise the fuel pressure as mentioned and then cut back with these as the amount of adjustment isn't endless.

Good luck with sale these are a good piece of kit

Phil

Super Moderator
am i right in saying you cant adjust fuelling with these past fuel cut?

looks mint for secondhand supernova, goodluck with sale.

Phil

Pav

Member +
Bloddy good price, 75 Gbp! The exchange rate is absolute bollocks at the moment but its still cheap!

Someone buy it.

Phil

Super Moderator
sorry i thought that fuel could only be trimmed back using the safc..my bad.

no its adds aswell as someone said, but its more lets say "ideal" to try to keep the safc mainly for trimming and leave the fpr to increase the fuelling.

that way you arent relying on only electronics to keep a safe tune. if something fails then she'll just run abit rich :)

Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.