our club stand on the saturday when i got there:

DSC00697.jpg

a few other pics:

DSC00699.jpg

DSC00701.jpg

our club stand on the sunday. was a very good turn out:

IMGP3414.jpg

IMGP3413.jpg

BIG thanks to sammie for organising everything again. she did a brilliant job as always. didnt speak to many of you as i went at lunch time as i was shattered.

everyone else add to my feeble picture post please. i wish i took some more pics now :(

Jules-B

Member +
Yeah i just got back

Was a good turn out today, alot of people from the south.
Glad it all went to plan!,and the weather held up!

Will upload my pics soon
Jules

Sean_GT

Member +
Was a great day, and was realy nice to meet everyone you all seem like realy nice bunch of people:) I am dissapointed i did not take my car on the 1/4 mile tho.

dac69er

Super Moderator
Was a great day, and was realy nice to meet everyone you all seem like realy nice bunch of people:) I am dissapointed i did not take my car on the 1/4 mile tho.

at least yours was there. mine was about 80 miles from santapod :(

Kelly

Member +
That last pic of the stand looks great :) glad ppl had a good time :) look forward to seeing more pics :)

Dj ep

Member +
that's a pick of my second run on the sat . the first run got no time as the timing equi was not working in left lane . so second run went for the right lane got a well shite start. the light took an age to change then in the q for the 3rd run and this happened just ticking over !!

rad.jpg

that the last patern part im buying ..:p

hope you all had a good day today gutted i was not there ..

dac69er

Super Moderator
that's a pick of my second run on the sat . the first run got no time as the timing equi was not working in left lane . so second run went for the right lane got a well shite start. the light took an age to change then in the q for the 3rd run and this happened just ticking over !!

rad.jpg

that the last patern part im buying ..:p

hope you all had a good day today gutted i was not there ..

one of my mates told me about that. saw your car a few times. bad luck mate. rad shouldnt blow like that though. what the hell happened for it to get that hot? how did you manage to get her home?

Dj ep

Member +
one of my mates told me about that. saw your car a few times. bad luck mate. rad shouldnt blow like that though. what the hell happened for it to get that hot? how did you manage to get her home?

i don't drive to pod trailer it there had to much bad luck . the rad is a patern part for a starlet sportif ( bit smaller better for pipe run) + it's seen 2 head gasket fails so think it was a bit weak ..

well gutted

dac69er

Super Moderator
i don't drive to pod trailer it there had to much bad luck . the rad is a patern part for a starlet sportif ( bit smaller better for pipe run) + it's seen 2 head gasket fails so think it was a bit weak ..

well gutted

hmmm. i was thinking of changing to one of those rads on mine so i could have a good easy pipe run. not sure now!!!. i have a pattern normal sized rad and it seems fine. never any problems. would have thought it would have gone at the gasket joints from the end tanks to the core rather than the tank itself???