sard rrfpr setup gauge going mad please help

ok basically ive just fitted my sard rrfpr with a sard gauge i have ran the gauge straight off the side of the fpr so i came to set it up to 2.4 bar for when i get it set up tomorrow but the gauge goes up and down between 0 and 2 bar and if you adjust the reg to raise the pressure then the gauge just stops reading and goes to 0? it only moves some times? im now stuck because i dont know what fuel pressure im running ive tried it with the vaccume pipe on and off with no difference? is it where ive got the gauge because the person who had it b4 me had a brass t piece it ran off on the fuel line that comes stright from the tank to the reg?

any help please im a lil bit baffeled?

thanks Dean

cant get pics bud i aint got my phone lead basically the gauge is fitted directly off the side of the reg where the grub screw block off usally sits?

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
im not sure if you connected it correctly. cant remember how mine is. but sard guages tend to fuck up. not good at all.

ah cheers but getting it setup in a few hours so just adjusted it so its running low pressure so it dont go bang on the way there!lol thanks for your help! anyone got any pics?