scottish r/r day?

aaronw

Member +
hey all,theres not been a scottish r/r day since july o5 i think it was,...think we should arrange one for next year since the last one was a superb turnout!!!

any maybe a few folk could drive up from england for it.

was thinkin dastek since it is lower/mid scotland...

(here is hopefully the start of a 2008 r/r day)

jezza

Lifer
I'm going to be planning a trip down to gmc motorsport with a few mates from work in February. It's in Newton Stewart, South west Scotland. There website is http://www.gmcmotorsport.co.uk/

Tagging along with me will be a Seat Cupra Type R, Skyline GTS and an elderly 3 litre Alfa Romeo.

If anyone would like to come along let me know and I'll see what sort of costs are involved and how many cars they can get on the rollers.

jezza

Lifer
Glad to hear there is some interest. I will make a booking after new year and let you know dates, prices etc. Hopefully one of the Starlets can out perform the skyline!

jezza

Lifer
I'm not sure what mods the skyline has. The cupra has been remapped but there might be a chance of beating it on bhp per tonne.

jezza

Lifer
UPDATE

The date has been set Saturday 1st MARCH

I will need some information from people who are definately going to attend. Initially I am limiting to 10 cars until I know how many runs people require. A single power run takes approx. 30mins (roughly £20). If you intend to adjust boost pressure, a manual or electric boost controller already set/programmed for your run/s would speed things up.

Can you please copy and paste the list below and fill in the details as shown. Cheers

1. Jezza - Starlet gt turbo - 3 runs (1@1bar (possibly 1.2bar) and 2 runs to sort fuel pressure)
2. Scott - Seat Cupra Type R - 1 power run
3. Ian - Alfa Romeo 164 - 1 power run
4. Ian's Bro - Nissan Skyline R33 (RWD) - 1 power run
Max. 10

Last edited:

Rory

Lifer
Ill be up for a burn on the rollers if the car is back on the road....

I can also get numbers if required.

aaronw

Member +
1. Jezza - Starlet gt turbo - 3 runs (1@1bar (possibly 1.2bar) and 2 runs to sort fuel pressure)
5.aaronw (1 power run)
Max. 10

Rosco

Member +
I'd quite like to know how my fueling is doing at the moment so just a power run for me.

5. aaronw (1 power run)
6. Rosco - Starlet GT Turbo - 1 power run
Max. 10

Enzo

Member +
il be there to see how much power my hybrids kicking out

5. aaronw (1 power run)
7. Enzo - glanza V 1 run
Max. 10

glanzanut

Lifer
Finally somewhere close enough i can attend lol. its only fifteen mins from mine the guy is pretty spot on, and builds some killer french cars his project just now is a 350bhp supercharged saxo vts! count me in defo

5. aaronw (1 power run)
7. Enzo - glanza V 1 run
8.Glanzanut22-Glanza v just spectate and get a crack decided not enough mods so someone will benefit more from slot
Max. 10[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

glanzanut

Lifer
UPDATE

The date has been provisionally set for Saturday 26th Feb.

I will need some information from people who are definately going to attend. Initially I am limiting to 10 cars until I know how many runs people require. A single power run takes approx. 30mins (roughly £20). If you intend to adjust boost pressure, a manual or electric boost controller already set/programmed for your run/s would speed things up.

Can you please copy and paste the list below and fill in the details as shown. Cheers

Max. 10

just noticed mate the 26feb is a tuesday, did u mean the 23?