Semi slicks on rear?

GT_Neil

Member +
erm no, very unsafe i would say.

i think you can see where having less traction on the rear is going to end when going around a roundabout and also under heavy braking aswell.

madness imo lol.

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Do you mean you have semis on the front and you want to put some on the rear or do you mean semis only on the read? Unless your dragging you really want to have the same tires all round. If you want to potter around it will be fine, if pushing the car then no :)

T

GT_Neil

Member +
my reply was to if they are just on the rear.

but all round i think they are crap anyway, unless on a track.

Glanza911

Member +
that's what i thought, i'm in need of a set of rear tyres as the one that i have atm are crap. After spinnig a few times without any incidents (which i was very lucky)
thought maybe a set of Toyo T1r's at the back

Glanza911

Member +
Do you mean you have semis on the front and you want to put some on the rear or do you mean semis only on the read? Unless your dragging you really want to have the same tires all round. If you want to potter around it will be fine, if pushing the car then no :)

T

yeah already have a set at the front, since the back tyres dont heat faster as much as the front it's probably best having a set of T1r's. the only thing i love push it at the corners which is pretty dangerous and i dont wanna end up crashing because of crap tyres