sheffcruise biggy sat 12th sept

thorpy

Member +
sheffcruise big annual cruise tis convoy only but location will be in sheffield somewhere i know some of you came last year and enjoyed it so hopefully will see even more of you this year

for details of the convoy locations keep checking this link for all the up to date info....

http://www.sheffcruise.co.uk/convoys/

davehart

Member +
I'll see if I'm working over that weekend or not. Me and a m8 popped over to the last wednesday meet but there were no stalets up there from what we spotted, just a white one that came off the m1 and went into the pleasure park.

thorpy

Member +
pleasure park? wheres that?

i havnt been to any meets for a while ive been working down london a lot im hopeing i will get to the next one

thorpy

Member +
o yeh just round the corner from the meet then

used to have the meets on there actually but sometimes got kicked off by police so now its all legal at exhaustsuk and police dont bother us :)

thorpy

Member +
a few convoy details have been added to the list now so keep checking back as it should be updated every couple of days from now on :)

thorpy

Member +
quick reminder about this tis this saturday!!!! lots of convoys confirmed on the list so far so check it out for your nearest meeting point :) hopefully see you there

thorpy

Member +
TONIGHT!!! most of us will be meeting at the meadowhead morrisons convoy most likely so join us at that one if you like which is
84 Meadowhead
Sheffield, S8 7UE
meeting at 7.15 leaving at 7.45 :)