Shipping from England to Northern Ireland

PelvisGt

Member +
I'm selling a manifold to a member on here and I live in England and will need to ship it to Northern Ireland.

What sort of price would this be roughly?

Any info would be great :)

Arnold

Lifer
I used parcel2go to send to N.Ireland once, full set of coilovers which came to about £20 using DHL. Had i gone to DHL directly though, it would have been about double the price

Fro

Member +
Postage through the post office to NI is pretty reasonable, southern Ireland is a fucking joke

jonny-boi32

Member +
what most of the guys in the mainland forget is Northern Ireland is part of the UK, so therefore not as expensive as everyone thinks, they just think "ohh Ireland thats gonna be expensive" i used royal mail for all the smaller to medium size items and paisley freight for the larger items to ship to the mainland, so will be just as good going the other way. i fought with a trader few weeks ago because he tried to charge me an extra £12 for postage because it was going to "Ireland", took me bout half an hour to explain north is uk (cheap), and south is Ireland (expensive).

Fro

Member +
what most of the guys in the mainland forget is Northern Ireland is part of the UK, so therefore not as expensive as everyone thinks, they just think "ohh Ireland thats gonna be expensive" i used royal mail for all the smaller to medium size items and paisley freight for the larger items to ship to the mainland, so will be just as good going the other way. i fought with a trader few weeks ago because he tried to charge me an extra £12 for postage because it was going to "Ireland", took me bout half an hour to explain north is uk (cheap), and south is Ireland (expensive).

As above!