Should I Change My Apexi Coilover's!!!

andrewvturbo

Member +
need some advice i have Apexi full adj coilovers on my glanza but im finding them to HARD!! for me.
i've adj them as much as i can but for me its to hard still..im REALLY considering changing then for something like KYB EXCEL G WITH RS*S COIL'S. would thay be softer then coilovers anybody :confused:

madman

Member +
yes they will be considerably softer than the coilovers and way more comfortable and you will still have decent handling ;)

MeisterR

Lifer
Apexi Coilovers can be quite hard, especially the N1 which are rock solid.

There is the MeisterR Zeta-R coilovers available if you are looking for a softer setup but with all the adjustments you need still.
The damping force and springs rate of the Zeta-R are specifically designed for the UK roads so you are sure that they will be compliant and comfortable for daily use. :)

andrewvturbo

Member +
Apexi Coilovers can be quite hard, especially the N1 which are rock solid.

There is the MeisterR Zeta-R coilovers available if you are looking for a softer setup but with all the adjustments you need still.
The damping force and springs rate of the Zeta-R are specifically designed for the UK roads so you are sure that they will be compliant and comfortable for daily use. :)
im not sure if mine are N1's...i'll keep the MeisterR in mind cheers