Member +
well thinking of leaving the starlet
Picture023.jpg

Picture012-1.jpg

Picture009-1.jpg

an p/xfor this
levin2.jpg

levin1.jpg

dont like the wheels. but what you think?

glanzanut

Lifer
i would honestly say ur mad if u do as ur glanza looks top dogs matey, but thats just my opinion guess its what u like in the end up! :p

carbon

Member +
only differance now it has a 4efte ,fmi,fcd,rrfpr,forge dv,cusco oil cc. had a ss mani but it cracked 2 shit and i think its the worst mistake i make. i like the power but i jus keep pumping money into it. and ive no coilovers on it so it handles shit. whats your ideas to do with it

NUM NUTZ

Member +
glanza all the way!!! colour is the shnizzle and arches are class!!! serious glanza!! not gone on the levin [or trueno coz i can never tell the difference!! lol]

carbon

Member +
glanza all the way!!! colour is the shnizzle and arches are class!!! serious glanza!! not gone on the levin [or trueno coz i can never tell the difference!! lol]

i think the trueno is a bit shorter or something.thats how it looks to me

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
i racon you chould stay with the starlet, but to be honest this board is a bit Biast.

Still think lad your wheels look lost in the arches

carbon

Member +
There alot softer than a 4efte believe me.

well at the moment, just done the hg.need timing belt, backbox broke off,fumes are coming in and poisoning me,no abs(being sorted), need tyres,and cat,all for next month 4 nct. how does that sound:(

Guye

Lifer
What the.....? You must be very bored or very fed up to want to part with that Glanza!!?? Are you really serious? Heck! I will find you a levin or trueno or whatever it is you want and take that Glanza from you then.

carbon

Member +
might be stupid but could i put a filter on exhaust where its broke cause i get all dizzy driving cause fumes are coming through the boot

well at the moment, just done the hg.need timing belt, backbox broke off,fumes are coming in and poisoning me,no abs(being sorted), need tyres,and cat,all for next month 4 nct. how does that sound

So you need a weld on the exhaust, a cat and tyres. Because of this you want to swap it? Your mad! you should see the list I need

carbon

Member +
What the.....? You must be very bored or very fed up to want to part with that Glanza!!?? Are you really serious? Heck! I will find you a levin or trueno or whatever it is you want and take that Glanza from you then.

not bored i like it but anytime i do something on it something else needs doing.

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
Na man wouldn't work at all, your best bet is to get it welded or get a new one. Filter wouldn't work at all unfortunatly