Silver Glanza Lakeside 27/12/2011

Got.Boost

Fresh Recruit
Hello

I See A Silver Glanza At Lakeside To Night With A Vxr And A Puma Than A White Gt Turned Up Not Shaw Whos The White Gt Is But I Helped Him Out The Other Week And Give Him My Old King Lead Off My Glanza

Just Want To Know Whos The Silver Glanza Is Looked Like It Was Good Very Well :drive:

Got.Boost

Fresh Recruit
Na it was not you jay I know you car

The white gt has got black bits in the wings and that think it's up for sale on here or uksc lol

Gtjond

Member +
the white 1 is mine. thanks agin for helping me out the other night mate, i owe you ;) the silver 1 is my mates!!

Tech1889

Fresh Recruit
What was you in ?? I didnt see another glanza ??

If it was a few days ago i was there racing the puma lol

Got.Boost

Fresh Recruit
Well wen you was going up to race the puma and vxr you went passed a Lil red 1.1 saxo lol that was me (winter car) I seen you round lakeside a few time what specs your Glanza seen to beat that puma and vxr lol

Tech1889

Fresh Recruit
Oh i remember now it was at the flyover.. that VXR apparently 300bhp but i have no idea who it is lol.. Erm HKS actuator, HKS silent hi power exhaust, Decat, FMIC, FCD, Blitz boost controller, Exedy clutch, walbro pump, LSD, RSR springs etc etc same old stuff as most lol That was running 0.6bar i have it set up to run 1.1bar as well.. it needs a tune as not running 100% top end.. why you not drive the glanza during winter ??

If ya see me bib me lol

Last edited:

Got.Boost

Fresh Recruit
Only just got it really been spending some money on it over winter it off for mapping next them it will be out lol

And will do mate your looks nice

Tech1889

Fresh Recruit
I dont think the VXR was giving it full beans otherwise it should piss over me lol.. Im going to need a new turbo soon as mine on way out so will just get a Tongs hybrid for the money cant be arsed TD04.. Jay whats happening to yours ?? and got.boost where you from Rainham ?

George611

Member +
People meet therein tesco n stuff but its mainly aload of barry boy specials! nothing else goes on there tbh.

Tech1889

Fresh Recruit
My car was last dynoed at 175bhp.. Had parts fitted since then like FPR and pump..

Lakeside isnt too bad.. There will be barry boys wherever you go street racing i just laugh at them lol