some funny ass email

durmz

Member +
I work at a university in london consisting mainly of foreign students, whilst im only a maintanance guy im friends with the reception staff and this morning they recieved this email from a chinese student, it properly made our day we couldnt believe it.

this is 100% genuine, you wont find this on google;;;

Dear,
My name is DELETED, who always talked to you about the internet at homestay. After many discussion with you and my homestay, it's solved. Homestay allowed me to buy a hub to set up wireless. I didn't mind I paid the money for the hub though I was told that I can use the internet before I moved in. It's OK, and I set up the wireless with Rita(my host). Because there's only one cable in her study room which is connected with the hub, and it is little far away from my room, I mean the signal is really really weak, I almost can't get to the wireless. Then this afternoon I asked her if I can put the hub in kitchen that I can use wireless well, she said OK. Then I put the hub on the desk in the kichen. Late night, she was home, and she swithed the hub off without asking me and put it back to the study room. She said to me, I can't use it all day. I said when I sleep and go out and go to school ,I would turn it off. She said no, because the hub is connected with a cable line. I said it doesn't effect you and if you put it back I can't use the wireless then. She still refused and told me to ask Virgin to fix it. She seemed to tell me " bite me!" It's fucking rediculous, isn't it? I bought it, paid it but I can't use it! Is always British people doing shit like this? It's not fucking fair! I own it! After a lot of work I'm not allowed to use it, it's the most fucking rediculous thing that I have ever heard! You know what I'm feeling now? Like I spend a lot of time to find a prosititute, and I give her money, take her to a hotel, we're having sex then the hotel staff comes in and yells at me" you can't ejaculate" and stops me. It sucks! She sucks! The homestay sucks! I hate it! I hate it very very very very very very very very much! I wish I can have an agreement with the fucking old lady, and I hope you DELETED can fix this rediculous problem! Thank you very much, have a good weekend not like I'm having now.