Some photoshop my Volks Racing CE28N's, Please

I want a few options about spraying my wheels. They are in a need of a refurb now so im undecided whether to spray them the colour they are now or a completely different colour. I havent been able to find a set of these wheels in this colour so they may have been spryed in Japan already. Here they are:

Glanza9.jpg

600CIMG5409.jpg

I was thinking of spraying them black with a Candy blue lip or red lip. Then I was thinking of spraying them gunmetal grey, im just indecided. What do you all think?? And could someone photoshop me a few ideas...
Christy

Duff

Member +
Black with a blue lip would be awesome man, whats with the silver/chrome?! stripe at the edge of the doors?

durmz

Member +
Black with a blue lip would be awesome man, whats with the silver/chrome?! stripe at the edge of the doors?

x2 that likes like halfrauds special. no offence mate.

im allways a lover of black with red lip me :p

but i dna if thatd suit ure rim, coz theyre awesome wheels, u dont wanna hide em under alot of dark paint, if that makes sense?

They where with the car when it came over they are door protectors. Never got round to taking them off especially when you have friends like mine. They are actually handy to stop the edge of the door being damaged.
I do like the sound of black with a blue lip....someone get photoshopping!!haha:haha:
Christy

x2 that likes like halfrauds special. no offence mate.

im allways a lover of black with red lip me :p

but i dna if thatd suit ure rim, coz theyre awesome wheels, u dont wanna hide em under alot of dark paint, if that makes sense?

Aye see I was thinking the same, I dont want to hide them I want to make them stand out so I hear what you are saying with the black. Any other ideas on colours?? Im open to opinions that the point of the thread;)
Christy

Duff

Member +
Paint the door protectors balck..how about red with a black lip for the wheels?! really different!

Paint the door protectors balck..how about red with a black lip for the wheels?! really different!

Could look good or could do candy blue with a black lip. The options are endless.haha. What colour red would you go for as normal red could look a bit odd would it not?
Christy

Johnny_C

Lifer
those door protectors are clear lads,no silver!:homer:
and they came on every starlet from the factory.
id go for them in gold with the crome lip again christy.
or a nice candy gold with crome lip.:)

what aspect tyres have you used on this pic?

600CIMG5409.jpg

yea gold with a crome lip would look great :)
IMG_0433.JPG

I couldnt tell you, they came on it from Japan. The 2 back tyres are still the same so I will go and check later. The Gold with chrome lip look amazing, someone please do me a good photoshop on my car so I can see.
Christy

Duff

Member +
Go with a winey colour and black lip..the colour for the skin of this forum and black lip would look sweet, and get the glanza decals on the rear quarter panel done in the same colour of red/wine.

Johnny_C

Lifer
Go with a winey colour and black lip..the colour for the skin of this forum and black lip would look sweet, and get the glanza decals on the rear quarter panel done in the same colour of red/wine.
are you wise in the head??:homer: