Sorry, another 'whats it worth' thread **

dave-izzle

Member +
Tempted to get shot of the starlet and get an old RX7. can anyone give me a price guide for my car? here is the info:

Make; Toyota
Model; Starlet

Engine:1300cc
mileage , just over 160,00kms

Modifications

Engine:
FSE fuel pump
JR breather filter
Tong turbo's GT spec hybrid
Toy tuning Front mount air filter kit
Zisco custom manifold
Blitz Nür Spec R Exhaust system
Japspeed De-cat pipe
Blitz LM FMIC kit
HKS SSQV dump valve
Cucso Strut brace
magnecor Red ignition leads
NGK iridium heat range 7 plugs
Blue metallic Rocker cover
Blue and red samco sport hoses
Red Braided fuel lines
TRD oil and radiator caps
Speedo converter
Blue adonized cooling panel

Suspension and Wheels;
TRD 30mm lowering springs
15" White 'Rota JSPL' lightweight rims with polished lip
195/40r15 Toyo Proxe R tyres
Trust light weight wheel nuts

Interior:
MOMO Race steering wheel
TRD leather gear knob
HKS Boost gauge
Räzo Drift pedals
Jap mats ;)

Exterior:
Clear front indicator lenses
Black grille with TRD badge
Clifford G5 cat 1 alarm with tubo timer
PIAA xtreme force 4700k bulbs
Light blue side lights
TOM'S front bumper
TOM'S side skirts
TOM'S rear spats

I.C.E and electronics and security
Front tweeters
JVC 6x9's
Apexi AVCR electronic boost controller
Mines ECU
Clifford G% concept alarm with turbo timer

The car has reams of Toyota dealership receipts as well as service history from japan. All the wheel bearings have been changed and rear discs changed along with new handbrake cable.The rear crankshaft seal has also been done, and the car has also benefited from regular oil and filter changes as well as new plugs, fuel filter, dizzy and rotor arm It also passed through it's MOT the other week first time with only brake pads as an advisory. I have also had a new radiator put in and thermostat

bad bits

Overall, the paintwork is a bit tired, with fade on the roof, and the body kit could do with a touch up. The front bumper also has a split in it. Driver side CV joint has also started to knock. Apart from that the engine is in great condition despite covering over 100,000miles ( though the clock are still in KM's). the car pulls well and it's also worth mentioning the tyres have plenty of tread left. The FMIC is generally in great nick, but the bottom 2 rows of fins have some damage due to some plank leaving a lump of plyboard in the road.

21042008348.jpg

enright82

Member +
thas quite an impressive spec and a smashing pic to go with it, im no evaluator but id say at least 3.5-4k maybe???

dave-izzle

Member +
thanks guys :)

any more evaluations? I need to sell to fund my wallet for an RX7 hopefully and dont want to over price it!

Beaker

Member +
£3000 as a car but more if broken. These are hard times. Doubt very much you would get £4000 as they just aint worth that now. Break it and return to standard. There is loads of parts that would sell really quickly on it.

dave-izzle

Member +
£3000 as a car but more if broken. These are hard times. Doubt very much you would get £4000 as they just aint worth that now. Break it and return to standard. There is loads of parts that would sell really quickly on it.

yeah, i was thinking around the 3k mark. DOn't know if i have enough time to return it to standard as i'm going to look at a new car on friday...... I will really miss my starlet, had it for over a year now and i just think it's time to try something else. I will be back i promise :D