speed limiter

_iforget_glanza

Untrusted Seller
does anyone know much about the speed limiter? i belive its at 115mph or 118mph? the reason i ask it i hit it last night and got me thinkin does this harm the engine in anyway?

Paddy

Lifer
its ment to be 180kmph no it doesnt halm the engine, if u keep hitting the fuel cut its not good. limiter is easily removed, speedo converter, a blitz power meter or uprated ecu, e.g. jam or blitz

You can also by pass the limiter by diconnecting your speedo cable, obviousily use a sat nav to know what speed you are travelling.

I accidentally figured this out one day, I had my cable out when I had my gearbox out replacing the clutch, when putting it back together I didnt put my speedo cable back on as it was awkward to get through the firewall and it was dark, late and I was tired so I threw the cable in the boot, on my way to work the next day I was going rather fast down the motorway...waiting on the limiter to kick at its usual 112mph.....no limiter......I look at the sat nav and it read 125mph....well I near shit.