Speedvision injector users....

dac69er

Super Moderator
i got some from him. came with the incorrect spec and flow graph. one of the injectors stuck until i hit it with something when i first fitted them.

never had any problems since though

jonny-boi32

Member +
i got some from him. came with the incorrect spec and flow graph. one of the injectors stuck until i hit it with something when i first fitted them.

never had any problems since though

it does say on the site thought that they can seize up due to being stored, but a tap would fix it. what size you get??

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
one got stuck at 150mph and blew the engine to bit's, would'nt even use them as a paper weight...
get proper sard's or rc's

dac69er

Super Moderator
normally they only get stuck when first being fitted or after long periods of non-use.

i got 315's as im only running a hybrid on stock internals and my original injectors had played up a few times.

Fro

Member +
Cheers jonny-boi

@dac69er, was it the right injectors and wrong spec sheets or wrong injectors altogether? It does say they might stick on first fitting but as bellow…

one got stuck at 150mph and blew the engine to bit's, would'nt even use them as a paper weight...
get proper sard's or rc's

:eek: :eek:

Anyone have any uk sites that would stock something like the sard ones?

Or what kind of price is it to get used ones cleaned and flow tested and what not?

Cheers for the replys

dac69er

Super Moderator
were correct injectors, but wrong spec sheet. not a major problem but just something to mention.

rang a couple of places in the uk and asked about cleaning and it was more expensive to get a set of stock ones cleaned than it was to buy a set from speedvision in the US???

did mention this to one of the companies i spoke to and they said i would be better off getting them from the US as they charge too much, hardly selling themselves :)