***Spotted stevenage retail park (halfords, pcworld etc)***

AntEP82

Member +
Spotted a couple of glanza's parked next to each other, not sure if they know each other or if they're on here. Never seen them b4 but i took a couple of pics on my phone

IMG_0065.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0062-1.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

Sorry about the quality of the pics but I was in a rush! They looked quite nice aswell. One has a tm-developments sticker aswell so might be on here?

Last edited:

AntEP82

Member +
Now that you mention it, i think i remember the one with the red lip on the alloys. What about the other one, is that one of his mates you reckon? Quite liking the alloys :) crimsons.... lush

TO82

Member +
Ye they both came to the meet togther, hopefully they gona come to the next one, how about yourself ant on the 24th?

AntEP82

Member +
Don't think i'm gonna be able to make it, coz my MOT is due on the 21st of may and will be in london studying for my exams on 27th n 29th of may so won't be able to get the car ready in time :(

D3N0

Member +
the "AHD" i always see it when i go to the stevenage cineworld to watch a movie. he must be local.

Mr LCA

Member +
hey lads. yeh, thats mine and lairy_nicks. we both work at halfords. defo coming to the next meet :)

Last edited:

CMR

Member +
Nah not at all, you know which way that old thread went.

You just dont know who checks these (public) forums