spottted

GTnomez

Member +
i know where you live! when i came down was like a maze, everywhere looked the same lol and you could hear my cracked mani lol that was embarassin

GTnomez

Member +
Ohhhh ok then well when ive passed ma drivin test were gna have to meet up an have a cruze an get loads ov pics :p

yeah i wish, baz probably be bizi, big lad is a right lazy arse (he'll tell you), theres 'boostup' and another from brum but forgot his username, has a silver glanza and im on lockdown with wife! lol

GlanzaV_tom

Member +
yeah i wish, baz probably be bizi, big lad is a right lazy arse (he'll tell you), theres 'boostup' and another from brum but forgot his username, has a silver glanza and im on lockdown with wife! lol

haha there will be a time eventually get a lil starlet crew on the go hahahahaha :rockon: :rockon:

im thinkin of puttin my bonnet black because the lacor (fuk noes ow yah spell it) is peeling off what you think ?

GTnomez

Member +
haha there will be a time eventually get a lil starlet crew on the go hahahahaha :rockon: :rockon:

im thinkin of puttin my bonnet black because the lacor (fuk noes ow yah spell it) is peeling off what you think ?

depends what black? the original 205 black? matt? hhmmmm black bonnet on a silver car, i think ive seen that on a member here not sure, have a look in the members garage