SPS/race tech TD04 kit pictures

Sparky

Member +
Hey guy

Anone got decent pics of the kit built up on a engine removed from the car or just built up as a kit off the car etc?

Any pics would do though :)

Cant wait to recieve mine :rockon:

Sparky

Member +
Seen d1v's pics infact thats the kit I am having :)

Getting bored of drooling over them ones lol

Will check popsy's now ;)

EDIT Cheers Popsy :D :rockon:

sanchez

Member +
Aswell as Popsy and D1Vs kits, only 1 other was made, and wingnut tuning has that one, not sure hes posted any pics though.

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
glanza026.jpg

glanza027.jpg

glanza033.jpg

td04build023.jpg

td04build024.jpg

td04build025.jpg

td04build037.jpg

td04build001.jpg

as you can tell standard rad was a really tight fit and would not recommend it i changed to civic rad shortly after the pics and you get no gaskets with this kit and most of the nuts and bolts provided are wrong lol ,other than these small glitches it gets the thumbs up from me:rockon::rockon:
since your getting dv1 kit he has everthing needed all gaskets and bolts i told him what to get so your ok there..

Last edited:

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
Rep coming your way ;)

I love it!!

Any videos, what does she perform like?

no videos but i have a dyno sheet somewhere it made 212 bhp and 190 torque at 1 bar ,prob could of pushed for more but wanted a safe map and she goes well big difference to ct9...

Sparky

Member +
Not bad mate.

See your running ultimate aswell, waht injectors are you using?

I will be running an Ulitmate more than likely.

Glanza D

Member +
Dont forget Driver ;)

Thinks thats his username on here

There was 4 made I believe

Glanza D on here :D
Driver on uksc

Mines not same as everyone elses though mine is a slighlyt differant design on the the same runner concept

EDIT : not posting pics of mine as engine bay is filthy and still got no air filter haha

Last edited:

D1v

Member +
pretty simple to fit, i had no clearance issues altho i was using a civic rad, the annoying bit was not having the correct
bolts/nuts/washers/gaskets/oil feed but you wont have that trouble sparky :)

Sparky

Member +
Just noticed some slight differences between popsy's and d1v's.

The screamer pipe is different and the way the wastegate sits, what wastegate are you using popsy?