Steering feels too tight...

Of all the Glanza / GTs i've driven so far, the power steering of a Glanza / Starlet GT feels remarkably tighter than that of NA starlets. Can anyone pls explain why this is so? Is this the way it is supposed to be? ....
Is there any way to soften the steering?:confused:

dac69er

Super Moderator
i have noticed this too mate. i have 2 GTs and a uk ep91 and the ep91 turns more easily.
no idea why though

Steering feels tight...

i have noticed this too mate. i have 2 GTs and a uk ep91 and the ep91 turns more easily.
no idea why though

Bt isn't there any way to have it softened? The type of roads and traffic i have to drive thru everyday, it really feels very irritating at times....feels like a manual steering.

CMR

Member +
Mine is the opposite, the glanza is the 'lightest' car with PAS ive driven!

Although not as bad as my first car where the PAS kicked in when at high speeds not when going slow :rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p

dac69er

Super Moderator
Bt isn't there any way to have it softened? The type of roads and traffic i have to drive thru everyday, it really feels very irritating at times....feels like a manual steering.

you must be seriously weak to find that irritating. check the pump is working fine and that there is fluid in the system and no leaks.

mine isnt that bad, its just a little stiffer than a uk car.

Steering ....

you must be seriously weak to find that irritating. check the pump is working fine and that there is fluid in the system and no leaks.

mine isnt that bad, its just a little stiffer than a uk car.

lol....i wish i could show u what traffic conditions i usually have to drive thru :p
Checked the system and found no leaks. Maybe my pump is weak...will have it checked. Thanks :)