stock intercooler to FMIC

Ben89

Lifer
probably but there is absolutley no point if your goin to the effort of running new pipe work you might aswell put a bigger/better core on :)

Spoonz

Member +
has said above u gonna have to buy new pipe work so u mite aswell buy a core aswell if u are on a bit of a budget then u can just buy a universal core of ebay or even one of a turbo car like an evo etc

Dane_Bristol

Member +
Well the answer to that is yes. BUT and a big but, you would have to get custom made pipework to get it to fit in the front of the car and it would be tricky.

The bottom line is mate i dont know of any person who has ever tried to use a TMIC and converted it to the front of the car.

Its probably going to be very costly and my personal view is get a FMIC kit that is already been designed to fit, less hassle and better benefits by a long way.

The answer is yes but by god a pain in the BUTT !!

bucketep91

Member +
im sure iv seen it done somewhere, it looked shit! and as the guys are saying spendeding out on the pipeing for it you would be as well buying a sexy new fmic

Garci

Member +
totally agreed with Bucketep91 i saw a guy did it in jamaica on a conversion starlet with gt engine and TD04 turbo his car was freaking fast as fooook ,smokes couple dudes and shit on drag strip seem to cool good too ,but not worth the workfrom wot i see ,but man you should see tht peice a shit bathroom hotwater & elbows,hoses & metal piping he had goin on to complete the stock Tmic install on the front..lol ugliest thing i ever see. almost roll on the ground when my buddy pop the hood to show me wot he had goin on.he hee