Street fighter 4 xbox 360 help

Ooomoo

Member +
lol ok im guna get slagged for this but how do u cancel a move to go straight into another? im trying the challenge part with the high kick into the fireball but its too slow lol

sits waiting for the pee take pmsl

Glanza Gaz

Member +
Just perform the first move it says and when you've pressed the last button for it wait a split second and perform the second move displayed. Easy in theory but can be VERY HARD in practice with some of the moves I got through most of then n got too annoyed n quit :mad: lol. You have to time the second move perfectly with no mistakes for it to work. Good luck!

GTnomez

Member +
Im the king on this. Anyone want to test me add me Devilnomez.

When you say cancel, do you mean linking to moves together or cancelling a mive while your doing it to do another.

well to link, you do your high kick which i assume is jumping high kick as you cant link a standing one and make sure you kick right next to the head and chest and as you hit the ground perform the Quarter Circle Forward motion and punch. That will link it.

im still waiting for a challenge from 3sgtestarlet and any body else want to go then lets go rookies.

Ooomoo

Member +
lol im interloper393 on xbox live dude lol... erm see u you do the challenge part, its the 3rd challenge down and the first move lol, the high kick with the shoken fireball, your meant to link the do but im fecked if i cn do it lol

AntEP82

Member +
Man if you're struggling with that then you never gonna do the hard ones.... some of them are ridiculous! Which character are u playing with? Basically you just do it as quickly as you can lol are you sure it's not flying kick then fireball?

AntEP82

Member +
the usual then lol ken is the best haha. I play on ps3 tho dnt :slap: me
Those challenges are the most frustrating things EVER!! I swear i almost threw the controller at the tv so many times.... especially the hard ones :mad:
It's an awesome game tho :rockon:

GTnomez

Member +
haha what you a ken noob? LOL you wont have a chance against me!! i refuse to play as shotoken players!

AntEP82

Member +
who's your character of choice? Haven't been playing sf a long time coz i know a lot of ppl had it on various consoles and played it in the arcade way bk when but nt me! So just sticking with the classic characters for now lol

GTnomez

Member +
The Man with the two moves is my most dominant player. He is very underestimated! and then my second player is my secret player which will always guarantee a win and will embarass fireballs spammers

cameroon95

Member +
The Man with the two moves is my most dominant player. He is very underestimated! and then my second player is my secret player which will always guarantee a win and will embarass fireballs spammers

Jesus you sound like an arrogant arse mate:p

They'll be loads of people better than you. This guy obviously just wants some pointers.

Ken and Ryu are excellent fighters, some of the best players in the world use them.

Although i have seen an excellent dhalsim which was really something else.

cameroon95

Member +
Im ps3 buddy, what system are you on?

Both versions are identical but the 360 pad really does hinder input of commands apparently, buy a cheap stick if you have a 360,makes a world of difference.

The ps3 pad doesn't suffer as bad as the d-pad movements are clearly defined

GTnomez

Member +
Jesus you sound like an arrogant arse mate:p

They'll be loads of people better than you. This guy obviously just wants some pointers.

Ken and Ryu are excellent fighters, some of the best players in the world use them.

Although i have seen an excellent dhalsim which was really something else.

haha yeah i know i do sound it and rightly so, and i know they are loadsa awesome players and i love playing them but i can see your not one of them :p

im not daigo Umehara but the amount of shotokan noobs i come across is unbelievable!

Ken is the easier to play with thats why him and sagat are the least i play.

cameroon95

Member +
haha yeah i know i do sound it and rightly so, and i know they are loadsa awesome players and i love playing them but i can see your not one of them :p

im not daigo Umehara but the amount of shotokan noobs i come across is unbelievable!

Ken is the easier to play with thats why him and sagat are the least i play.

I see your point, yes they are easy to play. But for people who pick and play they are ideal, not everyone wants to be the best in the world.

What players do you use then?

Dont worry im on ps3 so i won't ever have to play you .......and whoop your ass:cool:

GTnomez

Member +
I see your point, yes they are easy to play. But for people who pick and play they are ideal, not everyone wants to be the best in the world.

What players do you use then?

Dont worry im on ps3 so i won't ever have to play you .......and whoop your ass:cool:

they are easy to play and make the same easy mistakes, you can always tell from those who can actually play with them but they are dime a dozen, i play em once or twice in like 20 rounds.

aha dont worry! whats your name as my mate has a ps3 and ill go down his.

the xbox pads are just as good as ps3 pads, i played on both and i preferd the xbox pad!

Your next rookie.:shoot: :haha: