Super Rare!! Superlight Forged Jdm Wheels!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingyglanza

Member +
For sale: KEIICHI TSUCHIYA CE forged 15"

Item Condition: LIKE NEW!

Price and price conditions: SOLD!

Extra Info: Where do i start. These wheels are VERY VERY SPECIAL! They are fully forged and only weigh 4.1kg each (one of the lightest 15"wheels ever made) and only 25 sets were made! after searching the net for countless hours i have only ever seen 2 other sets one set on a civic in the USA and a set for sale also in the USA that has been heavily tracked and where basically wrecked and needed a serious refurb and still sold for $1600 without tyres!!! They are made by the japanese racing/drifting legend that is Keiichi Tsuchiya and are finished in hes signature pearl white. The wheels have brand spanking new TOYO T1R rubber (The car has done 0miles on the tyres it has just been sat on my drive way sorn as i am doing some work to the engine.) The offset isnt the best for the ep91/ep82 but i was going to run 15mm hubcentric spacers on the rear and i had the zep big brake kit to go on the front what makes the track wider. I can supply a set of 4 10mm bolt on spacers at no extra cost.
Size as follows:
Size: 15"
Width: 6.5"
Offset: 43
Stud pattern: 4x100
Weight: 4.1kg without tyres!!!
Tyres: Toyo T1R 195/50/15

They are supplied with ultralight anodized red valves and anodized forged wheel nuts.

The pictures do not do the wheels justice, they do not show off the pearl.

Pictures:
P1000328.jpg
[/IMG]
P1000329.jpg
[/IMG]
P1000330.jpg
[/IMG]
P1000427.jpg
[/IMG]
P1000426.jpg
[/IMG]

Contact Details: PM me

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: £60 OR ARRANGE OWN COURIER.

Last edited:

kingyglanza

Member +
Just got some new rims for a seriously silly price so not really buddy.
PM me what sort of deal your after etc and what colour and condition the wheels are in etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.