swap a livesport!! spoiler for a standard one!

nicky_glanza

Member +
Well folks took stuarty1's glanza off him and as this is the third one now im gonna hold on to it :haha:

basically it has a livesport spoiler that was on for about an hour and fell off while driving, the spoiler itself is still in good nick, bit of chipping etc round the edges but nothing a small amount of filler and a good painting wont fix!

anywho looking a standard spoiler for the car, black or carbon nothing else really as will have to get painted :( looking a swap just so its a cheap livesport spoiler for someone.. not sure if its genuine or fake will need to speak to aidan ep styling as it was bought of him and he would know better than me.

leave me a pm or comment if interested :)

nicky

MattieSav

Member +
Oright bid I'm interested in doin swap maybe u got any pics? I've Gota standard glanza spoiler on car but it's White what colour is the livesports 1? Cheers

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
if it was from aidan i dont think its a real livesport but anyway. i would have swaped but im in malta :(

nicky_glanza

Member +
out of interest if it was repaired and painted black how much would the spoiler fetch? i honestly havnt a clue but defo not wanting it lol will get pics up but already agreed to aidan unless someone could maybe deal a duck spoiler as well then i would be tempted ;)