Tattoo's Put you pics up.

stuart

Member +
You getting some done Dan? Or got some already?

Shit picture but only did it quickly...my daughters name, sorry its in a mirror! says Ellie...

Or is this some kind of car mod? lmao :homer:

Last edited:

GTti

Member +
There was a time when I wanted a tatoo, across shoulder, chest, tricep. Grown so much from working out in the year and a half that I have a couple of stretch marks, so went off having one.

I'm never a stable weight.

I think when I have children I will have their name on my chest, small, not fancy or anything. Can't see myself having anything else now.

C

CaL

lol shall i get 'gt turbo' on my arm?Lmao that would be so gay.....i was having thoughts of getting a saph done though when i get one....on my arm.....but would just look gay....

GTti

Member +
I'm getting a sapphire next year, I need a car thats capable of towing my GTti. You're a ford fan then CaL? Although it doesn't in any way make up for your bad grammar.

P.S. You'd have to be a right twat to get that tatooed on your body too!

When you age a few more years you won't be so impulsive!

Last edited:
C

CaL

lmao yeah im a ford lad.....always have been....2 years time i shall have a 2wd saph....t4 and rs500 plenum of course....i have plans....insurance will be sky high i know....but il manage it....its my dream car....i love them....and always will

pete_r86

Member +
DSC02675.jpg

DSC02847Small.jpg

DSC02834Small.jpg

DSC02832Small.jpg

ztat.jpg

just a few of mine. i'm getting a japanese sleeve at the end of november, well the outline anyway 6 hours :D

Last edited:
C

CaL

probly sumthin like...i wear lipstick and mascara....nail varish too.....:p:p

or it could say that he was a woman and had a sex change?

dac69er

Super Moderator
probly sumthin like...i wear lipstick and mascara....nail varish too.....:p:p

or it could say that he was a woman and had a sex change?

shuddup, im just comfortable with my sexuality!

it says 'AKIRA' sad i know but i dont care because if i did i wouldnt wear nail varnish :rockon:

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
i have a banner with Irish Pridewritten on it in old style writing and a shamrock behind it,i'll get pics up tomoro

C

CaL

made have made in britain around my bum hole.....lol....and a monkey picking its bumhole around my belly button...ha ha that would be so gay