TD04 Manifold, downpipe, hybrid TD04/TD05, Tial ext wastegate and screamer

jamesbaa

Member +
For sale: WEPR TD04/TD05 manifold, downpipe and Tial 38mm external wastegate and screamer pipe

Item Condition: Manifold is brand new litturally ran up and driven 2 miles down the road, the downpipe has been made to have no restriction through the whole pipe and has been made very well! the Tial and screamer are in good condition

Price and price conditions: £800ovo

Extra Info: See above

Pictures:
starletbits2020.jpg

starletbits2019.jpg

starletbits2021.jpg

Contact Details: PM me

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: gona be heavy so prefer collection postage can be arranged at buyers cost

For sale: TD04/TD05 Hybrid turbo

Item Condition: Covered 1500 miles so nearly new

Price and price conditions: £450

Extra Info: Turbo was made by CRturbo's who fully re-built the turbo with all new bearings and seal's, It was originally a TD04 but it has now got a TD05 compressor wheel fitted. This results in getting full boost 1.5bar around 4800rpm but the boost was then holding all the way through to 7200rpm this was on a 4E. This is an amazing feeling turbo with loads of power. Unfortunatly I never got a dyno print out but this turbo will definatly see over 300HP

Pictures:
starletbits2014.jpg

Contact Details: pm me on hear

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: £10

If All of the above is bought together i'll do the whole lot for £1100

Shorty

Member +
i hate you so much right now!! this is exactly the set up im working towards and im soo skint :( why now! WHY!!

glws mate, ill be in touch if i can find a bank to rob, or a rich old lady to mug :(

jamesbaa

Member +
BUMP now willing to sell parts seperatly, send me PM's with offers, everything is off and ready to be posted