Td04 turbo kits from Speedvision or Dave?

gt 4efte

Fresh Recruit
hi,

i will buy one of these turbo kits, but who can say with one is better?
better quality, better power? better spool up times,

i mean this one's From Dave : Mild steel kit £1150 + delivery Td04

Or from speedvision TDO4L Hybrid Kit 1 £1,266.38

whats ur advice? its hard for me to choose i really gona buy one of these,
and need a good FMic too for a good price.

Stefan@

richglanzav

Member +
daves kit is good i am running the first one he made as far as im aware and i got over 250hp at less than 1.2 bar and get full boost at less than 4000rpm.

Spoonz

Member +
tbh mate its not the actual kit that gives u the power ete
u want a kit that will last and not crack etc thas what u shud be looking for

E10

Member +
I also run one of the first speedvision td04l kits!

And the quality is good!

But the hybrid td04l will give you more power but alos more lag!

Dane_Bristol

Member +
::cool: when it is finished? and how many will the kit cost around?

I will have pics and a price in the next 3 days max. :), will be priced well and in the middle but the quality will be outstanding that that is what you want an item that lasts ! It will also have a design not being used by any other trader the design used will benefit from giving the best gass flow possible :)

Morph

Member +
Im ruuning the number two kit from dave and i cant fault it at all makes boost quickly and im still running in but at 0.8bar i made 210bhp on a really safe mapp by afr.

gt 4efte

Fresh Recruit
I also run one of the first speedvision td04l kits!

And the quality is good!

But the hybrid td04l will give you more power but alos more lag!

mm i dont like more lagg, i also need a good Fmic too, for a good price Dave got only expensive Fmic's i see.? like Blitz HKS

Morph

Member +
i see one of daves kits on a glanza at the kent meet saturday, looked and sounded immense

that would be mine mate ve remeshed turbo now and sounds even better i know a few people took pictures of the bay if they post them upo you can see it.

Gtstu

Member +
kl im waiting for my kit to arrive ill be using emanage blue. what size injectors are you using?I see some people are using 330's at 1.5bar on the td04