TD05 -16G Turbo kit for sale :(

bullet

Member +
For sale: TD05-16G with 10cm housing I think, down pipe andmild steel manifold with external wastegate with 8psi spring

Item Condition: good, bought from keith a year ago but not been used (project not progressed as i had hoped)

Price and price conditions: £700 OVNO

Extra Info: i bought this of kieth, zico performance a while ago as i planned to go 5e but ive now been made redundant and can no longer afford to do it and need the money to pay rent etc. im sure keith can tell you how good a kit this is

Pictures:
turbokit.jpg

Contact Details: pm or text 07500015299

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: prefer collection but can arrange delivery for the right price (no idea how much, never sent something this heavy)

have also got a greddy intercooler kit to suit it but not got any pics of it yet. still in the box that it came in from keith

Last edited:

bullet

Member +
manifold isnt restrictive at all, brillant peice of kit, been told it can acheive over 360BHP with surporting mods

bullet

Member +
massive price drop, been made redundant and need the money, this is now stupidly cheap, grab a bargin today!!

ChrisStarletGT

Member +
very interested jus havent got that sort of money at the moment will prob hav sum next month but bout 200 less then wot u askin really want this though good luck with sale sum will defo snap it up eventually