temporary cover, for a gt

scot-ish

Member +
anyone done this,

i tried a few, and they dont find a gt turbo online.

prefer some1 who has done it, so i can just bell them to insure my gt for 2 weeks before i go off for another 6 weeks.

cheers

sanchez

Member +
i insured my car before using a site called, ecar insurance mate.
They have a pay as you go type policy, so a 1 moth policy i guess, and i think its ok to cancel say after 1 month.
Does that make sence mate?

scot-ish

Member +
cheers for that, youve used them for your gt?

was guna rep you, but seems youve just nipped ahead of me, so didnt bother. nah, says i need to spread my man juice before you get any more.

cheers

sanchez

Member +
cheers for that, youve used them for your gt?

was guna rep you, but seems youve just nipped ahead of me, so didnt bother. nah, says i need to spread my man juice before you get any more.

cheers

Haha cheers mate.

Yeah i used them on the pay as you go policy for over a year.
Not sure on the day by day policy, but cant see a problem.

Only problem with them is there is no call centers which is abit annoying, so any questions etc have to be done by email, but they are usually pretty quick at replying

scot-ish

Member +
what age are you jamie? you need to be over 25 with most temp cover insurance companys.

25 fella. i know i look young for my age, so that would make you think im about 18 haha.

aye sanchez, im guna get a quote now dont mind paying a hundred quid or summit for the couple of weeks.

superspat

Member +
why not insure it wiht elephant and then cancle it as you dont pay any up front fees like most companys, and you get a 14 day cooling of period if you change your mind, i used elephant to insure my gt for a month a half then cancelled the policy, only cost m4 £60 odd