The 05 is boosting harder

Thanks again chris,

The car pulls seriously different now on boost like alot harder even with the gasket seriously fucked in third and fourth its a rocket!

hope you enjoyed your pint me and the bro destroyed another kfc fat cunts lol

great meeting you, this mans work is top notch!!

It would have been better if the bloody traffic was good we ended up in edinburgh originally in motherwell just looking for a good clear road lol

he did say its really sluggish off boost to the point something wrong with engine perhaps some of the lobes on the cams are fubbered but something is up as off boost its like said sluggish but fuck when its boosting its a missile.

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Try 5th lol, road mapping is a unique experience, especially with Chris urging you on lol

You got that right!!!! lol, I've done things during road mapping that should never be spoken about.

Besides your cars not fully tested until Chris has her airborn in 5th gear while overtaking another motor while shoutin at ya, whats that reading like (AFR). I always just said she's good! Not like you can see it when your stomachs in your head lol!

Glad you got the car sorted lad! Whats your compression ratio?

Rory

Lifer
Been there, done that :haha:

Try 5th lol, road mapping is a unique experience, especially with Chris urging you on lol

Oh yes, at one point i did ask about the cops!
You wouldnt be speaking about the road from Crosgar to his house would you? He made me reach for the jesus handle in my own car, whilst asking for AFR readings! :haha:

You got that right!!!! lol, I've done things during road mapping that should never be spoken about.

Besides your cars not fully tested until Chris has her airborn in 5th gear while overtaking another motor while shoutin at ya, whats that reading like (AFR). I always just said she's good! Not like you can see it when your stomachs in your head lol!

Glad you got the car sorted lad! Whats your compression ratio?

scot-ish

Member +
kinda gutted im stuck onboard mate, would have liked him to have a look at mine, even just to see what he thinks.

could have done with him coming on the ferry and just taking my car from the terminal for an hour.

i'll be off here on wednesday mate, well get a shot then, see how she is.

J25GTi

Lifer
Now I need an experience in this, damn it when will you map bloody fcons! I must get my english software sorted and bring it up to you! ;)

kinda gutted im stuck onboard mate, would have liked him to have a look at mine, even just to see what he thinks.

could have done with him coming on the ferry and just taking my car from the terminal for an hour.

i'll be off here on wednesday mate, well get a shot then, see how she is.

we talked about your car a bit mate so we did!

ive got them stickers, mines is on looks the shizzy ill try sending you a text with it

got new gasket today so least that stop the flipping blow

scot-ish

Member +
did he say when he would be next over?

hope it was all good about the "animal" haha.

aye send me a text, on route to belfast, so nae signal for an hour or so, and will be in snoozeville soon, working at 4.30am, so might not get it til the morning.

you could have just got alex to drive mine up, and had mine done aswell haha. altho i dont think alex would be trusted, but he would fit perfect in the seat haha.

did he say when he would be next over?

hope it was all good about the "animal" haha.

aye send me a text, on route to belfast, so nae signal for an hour or so, and will be in snoozeville soon, working at 4.30am, so might not get it til the morning.

you could have just got alex to drive mine up, and had mine done aswell haha. altho i dont think alex would be trusted, but he would fit perfect in the seat haha.

nah buddy he didnt like,

alex would have been lose in the seat moved about in it haha

aye man ill send yin aver

Phil

Super Moderator
nah buddy he didnt like,

alex would have been lose in the seat moved about in it haha

aye man ill send yin aver

sounds like fun was had by all. lol

and yes road mapping isnt for everyone. its a strange mix of law bending and physic's breaking. haha

get that cam cover off captain, make sure those billets are holding up. there was very slight pitting the last time i ever checked.

phil

sounds like fun was had by all. lol

and yes road mapping isnt for everyone. its a strange mix of law bending and physic's breaking. haha

get that cam cover off captain, make sure those billets are holding up. there was very slight pitting the last time i ever checked.

phil

i think chris got worried sometimes as when booting it i was holding off to last min to brake for car in front with the dodgy warped disc lol

yeah he said he thought something was making it sluggish off boost