the 5efte

patq

Fresh Recruit
as said in my welcome post im getting a glanza and what to go for the 5e what do you folks think of this or can i get good powere out of the 4e engine any advice will be welcome thanks
Pat

glanza97

UNTRUSTED SELLER
Ok firstly, have you ever drove a glanza, im guessing you probably have or you wouldnt be getting one. Im also guessing you know they are a very light car and that if you were to put say the power of a civic type r which is approx 200bhp in a glanza - it will be a very quick car and most certainly put a civic type r and many other cars to shame....but how quick do you class as quick?... how fast do you want it...? you can quite easily get a starlet to 200bhp, want to go further? bigger turbo? more boost? approx 200-270bhp...chasing even more power? 5EFTE BIGGER turbo and MORE boost.... how fast do you want it?

patq

Fresh Recruit
Ok firstly, have you ever drove a glanza, im guessing you probably have or you wouldnt be getting one. Im also guessing you know they are a very light car and that if you were to put say the power of a civic type r which is approx 200bhp in a glanza - it will be a very quick car and most certainly put a civic type r and many other cars to shame....but how quick do you class as quick?... how fast do you want it...? you can quite easily get a starlet to 200bhp, want to go further? bigger turbo? more boost? approx 200-270bhp...chasing even more power? 5EFTE BIGGER turbo and MORE boost.... how fast do you want it?

i had 1 2 years ago mate but had to sell because kids and had it at 175bhp and was quick car what power to put these big engines to shame on the 1/4 mile strip great car they are handly like a dream