"The Bitch" - Mk3 EP82 GT Turbo Quad Light

Monkfish

Member +
"The Bitch" - Late '95 Mk3 EP82 GT Turbo Quad Light - Price dropped!

**No longer for sale**

Last edited:

Mike D EP82

Member +
always liked this but almost 2500k for a car with engine trouble. i sold mine for 2750 with all my mods and evennly good compression all round. woulsnt you be better breaking it? or putting a 2nd hand head on? anyways good luck with the sale

Monkfish

Member +
always liked this but almost 2500k for a car with engine trouble. i sold mine for 2750 with all my mods and evennly good compression all round.
£2,495 is just a start price anyway, I'm aware I'll get (and quite willing to take) offers lower than that. :)

woulsnt you be better breaking it? or putting a 2nd hand head on? anyways good luck with the sale
Breaking it will be more hassle than it is worth.

I'm not entirely sure what is wrong with it yet. She's going to a garage this afternoon to have a leakdown test done to try and narrow the fault(s) down. I'll post up what the mechanic thinks later on. Fixing it might be an option depending on what he suspects the fault to be.

stuart

Member +
Mike, trade me grills, my old one (with the screw parts for GT badge filed/sanded out) for yours :p

Great car,seen in it in the flesh

Dont break it what ever you do
you'll end up stuck with it like me

Good luck with the sale

Monkfish

Member +
did the mechanic flag up anything mate?
She's still not been yet. :rolleyes:

I took her round there on Friday and he said he'd lent the kit out to someone on Wed and they hadn't returned it. She's going back tomorrow morning, so hopefully I'll have a better idea of what is going on.

Monkfish

Member +
*bump*

She's still not been to the garage. I'd forgotten about an appointment on Tues and had to go to that instead. I popped round on Wed but he said he was busy until next week. Fucker.

I might put her on Pistonheads/eBay later.

Monkfish

Member +
good to hear it i love the 'bitch' :rockon:

I should have said "No longer for sale due to being broken". She overheated on the way home today and it seems the headgasket has failed catastrophically. :(

I've just been servicing Uma the Puma and prepping her for MOT, which I need to sort ASAP now as I don't have a car. The Bitch is sat at the top of the drive now, I need to have a think about what I'm going to do with her.

Last edited:

Derek

Lifer
Crap news dude,I dont think you should cause its one of the nicest gt's on the site, but would it be worth breaking make money that way?

Monkfish

Member +
would it be worth breaking
Probably more hassle than it is worth. The majority of the stock items I require I don't actually have, and then there is no guarantee that I'd sell the aftermarket bits for decent money.

Even if I did that, what's a bog standard GT with a fucked engine worth? 50 pence and a packet of pork scratchings probably.