The glanza is dead!

lemonboi

Fresh Recruit
Hi. I've posted earlier with various problems with the car. Fixed some of them but today i'm sure my car is cursed!

The other day while I was on a boosting joy ride with my buddy my car stalled and won't start. Took out the plug wires, cranked the key and water shoots out from all 4. Got work done on the head gasket, block and what not. Today, another hot day around 35c, my car after a little boost shuts down. I managed to start it up again and the engine shakes violently, white smoke out of the exhaust, the rad reservoir cap is off lots of steam coming out out the pipe and the rad is empty - bone dry. Filled it up water to safely come back home but the car stalled like 3 more times - driving like a girl - everytime I fill it with water ALL GONE... but where? no leak, nothing. The water hose to the turbo cracked open and there is a leak.

What does not help is everytime I turn on the AC because its so hot the car just shuts down. Everytime the car heats up something or the other goes wrong... why???

I ask, is it worth keeping this car anymore? I've spend lots and lots of money but it just keeps breaking down. If i can't boost or have fun it with, what am I supposed to do with a glanza?...

My mechanic tells me to just get a new engine, a new rad and couple of other new things but I don't know what to do.

Suggestions?

Guye

Lifer
Did the mechanic check to see if the head was warped from the previous head gasket failure? Just wondering...

lemonboi

Fresh Recruit
Well the mechanic looked at it the other day... says the head is definitely warped... given the host of other problems my mechanic suggested that I change the engine entirely and keep the current one for spares and parts :(... btw what exactly is a warped engine?

Skalabala

Member +
Do what your mechanic suggests buddy! And have him give you warranty on the work!
And do not boost over stock boost :)