Think its time to break :(

turbo head

Munster Area Rep.
as much i dont want to but i think its time to break my glanza after getting problem with cam timing putting various gearboxes it in because of pulling rear mounts out of the housing and a few other bits i think the orc clutch thats in it has finally kicked the bucket.
as im out of work and can no longer afford to fix it i think it will have to be broken or sold as is.
i will be taking out the box later and i will invistagate more and keep updated but there could possible be a big for sale thread up bu the end of the day :(

aidan

Member +
sorry to hear it but breaking is the only way to go to get any money back if ya have a lot of a/m bits on it

Mark-ep91

Member +
not another one :mad:

seems like all the best glanzas on here are being broken lately thats the only thing that is making me want to keep my one at the moment because there getting alot rarer these days! im having problems with engines,clutches, bottom end going etc etc but battling on with her

try not to brake it mate its a lovely glanza ya have nearly identical to my last one :rockon:

turbo head

Munster Area Rep.
not another one :mad:

seems like all the best glanzas on here are being broken lately thats the only thing that is making me want to keep my one at the moment because there getting alot rarer these days! im having problems with engines,clutches, bottom end going etc etc but battling on with her

try not to brake it mate its a lovely glanza ya have nearly identical to my last one :rockon:

cheers mark its just after coming to the final straw now i think. i dont want to break it so i think i might fix it and sell it on but which or weather its time for it to go unfortunatly at least some one else will get the chance to enjoy it. but i can safely say over the last yeatr that iv owned it its been the the car iv had the most fun in and enjoyed working on.