Tin alloy fuel catalyst and fuel magnets

Corkers

Fresh Recruit
I had some guy approach me today trying to sell me a tin alloy fuel catalyst. Claiming an improvement of 20% fuel economy increase, power and torque. All for just £50. Sounds to good to be true so I presumed it was. After a bit of research I have come across mixed reviews, mainly people claiming they are useless. Others claiming they have run leaded engines on unleaded petrol with no problems at all. Just a quick question to as if anyone has had any experience with them ? Sounds more like a dangerous scam to me!

To top it off, the next sale attempt were fuel magnets, on the fuel injectors and opposite attractions on the air flow would increase fuel burnt and would increase power.. Again all for £50.. I again quickly concluded this was most likely bull shit and done some research when I was home. Nearly everything I came across were related to scams with rising fuel prices..

SO.. My message is to make tgtt users aware of the scams.. Unless anyone has anything positive to say ? ..

dac69er

Super Moderator
with all these things, if they were that good then car manufacturers would be using them. the ecotek valve is yet another bullshit device that has big claims