Toby need some updating on this please

Damage

Member +
Updates on Quarter Mile Times PLEASE Toby

Hey buddy,

Have some new results in from some of the starlets I did up but not all of em are members but will try to get them registered.

Mine is 12.5 @ 109mph mate with the small K24 (its still showing 13.7 for some strange reason) - soon will be low 12s ;)

MRK189 14.0 with stock ct9

And have another 2 starlets running 13.7 (crap start) and another 14.0 with the small ct9.

PS. Aiming for a very low 13s with a CT9 at the next rwyb event ;) Wana break the 13.4 time we had set few months back ;)

Would the ones who arent members be eligable mate ?

Also have a monster coming soon which will be aiming for low 11s by summer.

Sorry for the long post but aint having that much time to spend on the forum mate so it would be greatly appreciated if you updated them for me.

Regards and I hope you can update this soon,

Daniel
Kyokudo Racing

Last edited:

Damage

Member +
Yeah already posted mine on another thread. As for the others just need to get the slips of the two new guys and the 14.0 one is near me just need to take a pic and upload it. Have all the slips anyways.

The thing Gee is it seems to take Toby more time to update than me to upload the times lol.

PS. Can I start uploading this for you guys. I mean the quarter mile board sheet. It wouldnt take me that much time. I'll do one this week for you guys and let me know what you think. Even for Toby I think it would be better as he too busy dealing with customers parts I think.

Daniel