Tow hooks?

ste-glanza

Member +
Hey lads,
Going to get a tow hook for the glanza, just wondering where i will bolt it onto? its for the back of the car.
Does this mean ill have to cut the bumper too?

Any pics will help too,
Cheers,
Stephen

madman

Member +
it just bolts onto the original tow hook. and no you dont have to cut the bumper

SAM_1049-1.jpg

Reeco

Member +
i had to cut a tiny piece out of my GT bumper to make it sit right, but i should imagine it depends on what tow hook/ bumper you have anyway? and madman im actualy in love with your glanza, wish they did the same spoiler for the GT :D

madman

Member +
i had to cut a tiny piece out of my GT bumper to make it sit right, but i should imagine it depends on what tow hook/ bumper you have anyway? and madman im actualy in love with your glanza, wish they did the same spoiler for the GT :D

aye depending on the tow hook mine is a jd tuning one and sits perfectly. you wouldnt be in love if ya owned her shes temperamental out like a woman lol cheers

Reeco

Member +
aye depending on the tow hook mine is a jd tuning one and sits perfectly. you wouldnt be in love if ya owned her shes temperamental out like a woman lol cheers

yeah mine was a tiegwa one, though i wouldnt rate it, i have a boso subway ring hanging from mine and its started wearin the anodiesed stuff off all ready :/ but haha cant be any worse than mine blieve me