track day :)

DannyBoi

Member +
well for everyone.. seeing as im new to the site and never said my hellos my name dan an my brother an hes mate own a jap tuning company called whifbitz im basically the lil helper and the supplier of the toolbox on track days lol well few months ago down in brands hatch was the time attack finals we was running 2 cars out there one was a supra and in the pro's was our rx7 which had a little Accident in the last few laps lol dno if any one was there to see this. was our 1st yr in the time attack allso my brothers 1st time on a track considering this was hes 1st time at the finals we was 3rd place untill the tyres went off and the rx7 met the wall. we then droped from 3rd down to 7th we was just under a second from bein 2nd wen we held 3rd so were rebuilding the rx7 up and preparing it for next yr the rx7's spec this yr i think was around 650 ish bhp with a single GT 3037S turbo running at 1.7 bar on race fuel so look out for us next year ;) hope this entertained u for a few moments here a few vids and pics from the day wish i had more

Rx7 Before Wall: http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/778/dsc0076gu6.jpg
Rx7 In Wall: http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/2545/whifbitz5my7.jpg
Rx7 After Wall: http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/1483/dsc00272ys3.jpg
The Repair Solution where would we be without it : http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/837/dsc00276ap6.jpg

Rx7 vid Wall: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7wwOPM5aEM
Rx7 vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tovr49jlhow

DannyBoi

Member +
Luckly was jus the body work but we was luky 2 still have a runin engine the power we had goin lol suprised it took such a beetin expected it 2 blow up after a few laps

EP82

Member +
Really impressive mate I love the FD3S PM me when you next take it out would love to see it in action!

DannyBoi

Member +
i will mate :) should still b on the forum spoke to dad today about a startlet on the jap auctions and he never said no to me geting it :p should have a starlet this time next month hopefully :D

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
don't go placing bets now, it could just end up that he'd drive it and think its too fast..best of luck anyway

DannyBoi

Member +
wont be wen i leave it on low boost and take the switch out ;) lol he wont work out its got high and low boost but even if it was to fast hell let me drive it just soon as i drive like a prat hell take it should b ok tho :)

C

CaL

wont be wen i leave it on low boost and take the switch out ;) lol he wont work out its got high and low boost but even if it was to fast hell let me drive it just soon as i drive like a prat hell take it should b ok tho :)

why you just taking the switch out??will look shite....do what ive done....bypass it...basically just get rid of all the pipes for the hi/lo solenoid(no need to get rid of the button-will look whank!)

DSC00497.jpg

DSC00490.jpg
btw how old are you?16 right?

DannyBoi

Member +
wrong :D coz the switch will go str8 back soon as he gets out the car lol only time hell dirve it is wen its up the garage so ill just wip it out quickly befor he gets in and knowing him he probs wouldent even touch it even if i did leave it in lol luving the hose pipe tho cal :D

jamesgtturbo

Member +
nice :p you seem like a real enthuisiast mate . welcome to the sight . ive been following the time attack this year its been very interesting, should get even bigger and better for next year . good luck in finding a starlet theres pleanty of dogs out there so be careful lol

DannyBoi

Member +
lol luv it bet mumy wasent very happy wen she found part of the garden hose missing :p .. yeh jamesgtturbo only ones im gna buy will b from this site or ones thats completly standerd :)

C

CaL

tbh why the fuck are you getting rid of the button??you have to take off the trim to get it out....why dont you leave it??will look pants....just say its for fuel econemy....if your going to bypass it do it my way not that way.....and whats wrong with the hose??does the job.....compared to people payting silly prices for catch cans....mine cost £1.79 and the i would say to look on ebay or piston heads....just look out for clean ones with a nice good information and good past....and as you know...ask lots of questions...never be affraid to ask questions

Last edited by a moderator:

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
tbh why the fuck are you getting rid of the button??why dont you leave it??will look pants....just say its for fuel econemy....if your going to bypass it do it my way not that way.....and whats wrong with the hose??does the job.....compared to people payting silly prices for catch cans....mine cost £1.79 and the i would say to look on ebay or piston heads....just look out for clean ones with a nice good information and good past....and as you know...ask lots of questions...never be affraid to ask questions

your certainly not afraid to ask them lol

yours cost you 1.79 and so it does the job of a 1.79 piece of kit,simple as

C

CaL

does the job of any kit!!lol...im just gonna get a breather filter....people moaning...why you got hose pipe Lmao....will look WAY better when i get the 88 and mani :D:D

DannyBoi

Member +
yeh there a standard one in the auctions neer me should have the buyout price on monday i think if he rememberd to ask. looked very clean still had orginal wheels i think lol would be nice to have that one.. allready got fmic , induction kit , ignition leads , turbo gauges , and other bits layin around up the garage which bro said i can have for free or very cheap jus need the car lol oh and loads of blue hosing :D lol

Last edited:
C

CaL

yeh there a standard one in the auctions neer me should have the buyout price on monday i think if he rememberd to ask. looked very clean still had orginal wheels i think lol would be nice to have that one.. allready got fmic , induction kit , ignition leads , turbo gauges , and other bits layin around up the garage which bro said i can have for free or very cheap jus need the car lol oh and loads of blue hosing :D lol

so what your bro had one??what fmic is it?? and are you 16?

DannyBoi

Member +
no im 17 test soon :) its a uni fmic but he rekons it should fit the starlet if not i guese ill just buy one in with a manifold then buy up the str8 through exhuast for it :D should have few mods on it in no time heheh